Last update: July 2020.
What are cookies?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation. The set of “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, and allows us to know which pages our users find useful and which do not.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, instead, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors.
Types of cookies
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate registration services.
- Technical cookies: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content over networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where it is accessed. to the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and analysis statistics of the use made by users of the services provided. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Specifically www.bicosrestaurante.com uses the following cookies:
- Own Cookies
- Analysis cookies
Configure or disable cookies in your browser
The User has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option on their internet browser. In the event that the installation of cookies is not allowed, it is possible that you will not be able to access any of the services or that it prevents the proper functioning of the website.
You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links included below.
- · Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es es/help/17442/windows internet explorer delete manage cookies
- · Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/enable and disable cookies websites track preferences
- · Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es/&answer=95647
- · Safari: https://support.apple.com/es es / guide / safari / sfri11471 / mac
ABy browsing and continuing on our website, you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.